Why Get Your Vaccines in a Pharmacy?
- Pharmacists are the most accessible health care professional
- No appointment necessary
- Most vaccines are now covered under the drug portion of insurance
What Services Are Available?
- Zostavax (shingles)
- Any routine vaccination
Travel Vaccine Services
Last year, we saw the need for travel vaccine clinics and all 3 pharmacists went through a certification course. We can provide any vaccine needed to travel (except yellow fever), and we can provide travel consultations for the area where our patients are traveling.
Reasons to Get Your Travel Vaccines From Pharmacy
- Most pharmacies have an established vaccine clinic already
- You can feel comfortable getting your travel vaccines from the same people giving you your flu shots
- Come to the pharmacy already to get your travel prescriptions—motion sickness, malaria, travelers’ diarrhea, etc.
- We have the OTC products you need to travel – first aid, Tylenol, etc.
- We have the knowledge of other medications you are taking and watch for interactions
- Pharmacists are the most accessible health care professionals.
We are here to educate you as well as dispense medications for you!